Facing either a misdemeanor or felony arrest, it is important that you understand the charges against you and your rights. Securing representation by a knowledgeable and experienced attorney can have a significant impact on your case and can help minimize the impact to you and your family while navigating the complex criminal justice system.
Common questions you may have include:
- What are the possible outcomes of my criminal case or investigation?
- Will I spend time in jail and if so, how long?
- Is my family member eligible for bond?
- Are there financial fines associated with my case?
- I was charged with DUI, will I lose my license?
- Is it possible to have my criminal charges reduced or dismissed?
We can help you answer these questions and many more. At the Broadnax & Martin Firm, we utilize our experience and our extensive knowledge of both local laws and procedures to develop a proactive representation plan for our clients. Our approach to criminal defense has yielded favorable results for many of our clients.
A representative listing of the types of criminal cases we represent are as follows:
- Attempt, Conspiracy, Solicitation
- Bad Check
- CDL – Commercial Driver’s License Suspension
- Criminal Charge Defense
- Driving with a Suspended License
- DUI – Driving Under Influence
- DUI Child Endangerment
- False Imprisonment
- Felony Charges
- Minor in Possession
- Misdemeanor Charges
- Possession of Controlled Substances
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Pre-Charge Representation
- Sexual Battery
- Statutory Rape
- Theft by Conversion
- Theft by Deception
- Theft by Receiving
- Theft by Taking